Course Crawler - A Glossary Compilation Engine
Course Crawler Source Code (zip)
Course Crawler Documentation File (pdf, included in above zip file)
Course Crawler Information Powerpoint, used at our end of semester presentation (ppt)
Course Crawler License (txt, included in above zip)
For more information, please consult the Documentation (see link above).
- Course Crawler is an application to compile term-definition pair from multiple locations into a centralized, stable, and searchable location.
- Written in Java utilizing a MySQL backed which results in a highly portable and self-contained application package.
- Entirely web-based for ease of use and administration.
- User-based ranking mechanism.
- Self-contained webserver and crawler alleviate the need for external software
- Java 1.4.2 (or greater)
- MySQL 4.0.17 (or greater)
- MySQL Connector/J
Matthew Berntsen, Bucknell University Class of 2005 (http://mattberntsen.net)
Evan Kaiser, Bucknell University Class of 2005 (http://www.evankaiser.com)
Don Frehulfer, Bucknell University Class of 2005 (http://donfrehulfer.blogsite.org)
Supervision and Advice from Professor Xiannong Meng, Bucknell University (http://www.eg.bucknell.edu/~xmeng)
All content ©2001-2018 by Matthew C. Berntsen or its Respective Owner.